Bootstrapping 101 is for existing and wannabe small business owners.
It also is for the experienced corporate person who is ready to make the plunge into starting his/her own business. It emphasizes proven, practical tips requiring little or no money and where and how to get free assistance. It shows entrepreneurs how to grow their business with less money than they thought they needed. It also steers them to free quality advice.
Topics covered include:
- Cash free ideas on barter, publicity, advertising, the internet, selling, outsourcing, networking, factors
- Acquiring and keeping customers
- Places to find free, quality help
- Maximizing profits through correct pricing
- Creating and understanding a cash flow statement
- Non-traditional ways to get money
- Key factors for entrepreneurial success
- Building trust
- Converting fixed costs to convertible ones
- Case study of a successful start-up
Recent Post from the Blog
November 24th, 2014
This is a Guest Blog written by Jeff Simon, CEO and Founder of RepHunter who facilitates Manufacturers and Sales Reps finding each other. Why Sales Reps Are Assets for Manufacturers If you are the manufacturer or distributor of a product, you know that a good sales staff increases in importance as you grow. When you are just starting out, wearing the sales hat yourself may still work, but it eventually becomes difficult to juggle the unique skill set and travel that sales requires with the other responsibilities required of an entrepreneur. At some point, it becomes more useful to have a salesperson whose focus is exclusively set upon finding new and servicing and growing existing buyers for your product. Like many other commonly outsou[...]