Bootstrapping 101 is for existing and wannabe small business owners.
It also is for the experienced corporate person who is ready to make the plunge into starting his/her own business. It emphasizes proven, practical tips requiring little or no money and where and how to get free assistance. It shows entrepreneurs how to grow their business with less money than they thought they needed. It also steers them to free quality advice.
Topics covered include:
- Cash free ideas on barter, publicity, advertising, the internet, selling, outsourcing, networking, factors
- Acquiring and keeping customers
- Places to find free, quality help
- Maximizing profits through correct pricing
- Creating and understanding a cash flow statement
- Non-traditional ways to get money
- Key factors for entrepreneurial success
- Selling, Building trust, Testing
- Converting fixed costs to convertible ones
- Case study of a successful start-up
The Most Effective Form of Advertising is Word of Mouth.
Recent Post from Bob’s Blog
May 9th, 2016
For: Existing and Wannabe Entrepreneurs, Those Teaching it, Students... and Friends or Associates who can benefit This is to announce a new feature for those starting and growing a business. It will appear regularly on the home page of my Bootstrapping 101 website. It is to share with Entrepreneurs and wannabe's or anyone else you think can benefit. I call it Qwik Tips for Entrepreneurs. They will be mostly one sentence Tips that you can read quickly but stay with you for the long haul. A new Tip will be added twice a week and when a new one is added the old one is relegated to an archive of all prior Tips. Many Tips will have a link to a germane article. There is no sign-up or cost, so no passwords to remember and the highest security[...]