Bootstrapping 101 is for existing and wannabe small business owners.
It also is for the experienced corporate person who is ready to make the plunge into starting his/her own business. It emphasizes proven, practical tips requiring little or no money and where and how to get free assistance. It shows entrepreneurs how to grow their business with less money than they thought they needed. It also steers them to free quality advice.
Topics covered include:
- Cash free ideas on barter, publicity, advertising, the internet, selling, outsourcing, networking, factors
- Acquiring and keeping customers
- Places to find free, quality help
- Maximizing profits through correct pricing
- Creating and understanding a cash flow statement
- Non-traditional ways to get money
- Key factors for entrepreneurial success
- Selling, Building trust, Testing
- Converting fixed costs to convertible ones
- Case study of a successful start-up
Always Keep Track of the Cash.
Recent Post from Bob’s Blog
August 16th, 2016
ATTITUDE The difference between success and failure in most human endeavors can be mental, the attitude of the individual. Of course, knowledge, skill, and talent (and to some extent) resources are important success components.A shortfall or lack of some of these components can be overcome by one’s attitude or mental makeup, which is totally controlled by the individual. This holds true in sports, business, the arts, politics, etc. How many times have we seen the underdog player win over the more talented opponent? The difference is attitude. Here are some attitude attributes to keep in mind in pursuing entrepreneurial success. 1. Have a passion for your business. Work should be fun. Your passion will help you overcome difficult mome[...]